Version 0.9.4 has been added to the Mozilla add-ons site so you should receive an automatic update in due course.
This version works with KeePass 2.18. It also adds a new message display service aimed primarily at new users (but which I hope to extend to delivery of important security notifications in the future).
There are a number of other changes too: fixing some bugs, improving the translations for some languages and making some fairly invisible improvements.
Full list of changes:
- Works with KeePass 2.18 (and installs it by default for new users)
- .NET installer is now .NET 4 (Client Profile)
- Firefox addon messaging service (FAMS) added to help new users with handy tips, other important messages and potentially future security notifications - see https://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/keefox/wiki/Manual/Technical%20architecture/FAMS for more details
- Fixed bug that caused old style HTTP realm data, priority selection and alternative URL data to be lost under some circumstances during migration to the current advanced string formatting scheme
- Users of FF4 and above can now setup KeeFox automatically even if they have non-latin characters in their profile path
- Fixes #116 (bad regexp in any entry breaks keefox) - KeeFox no longer breaks and also notifies the user of the problematic regular expression
- Locales updated
- .NET framework detection considered successful if 2 or 4 installed (also should work on x64 FF builds now)
- New version of Jayrock libraries added; modified to work in .NET 4 Client Profile
- Projects/solution source code upgraded to run on VS2010
- other minor changes